Our Chat Room

Monday, December 21, 2009

Hi gals & guys

We have only 2 followers so far, when you visit the site plz click on the FOLLOW button to become a follower (member); if you already possessed a gmail or yahoo mail account, you can just sign-in to become a FOLLOWER, otherwise you can create a new mail account. On the other hand, if I do have your email address, I can send you an invitation to become an AUTHOR. So far I have sent invitations to Shakir, Dayang, Sharina & Wan Z but only Sharina has accepted the invitation - as an AUTHOR, you will be granted ADMIN right and your link will appear under CONTRIBUTOR heading and you will be able to post NEW MESSAGES.

Plz do send comments on the posted messages (just click on the COMMENTS hyperlink & a pop-up windows will appear). Tell something about yourself, I am sure our ex-coursemates out there would like to know about you after 30 long years, if possible plz do post your photo as well - if you do not want a clear, straight forward image, Adobe Photoshop can do wonders! If you do have photos of yester-years, during our time at Gaya, plz share them.


Hope to see many more on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thank God, we have found each other again and looking forward to find more and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mamsin...I tried to enter your blog but couldnt access.Should i give you my e-mail so you can invite me.hope to share again our happy and sad memories after we lost each other for 30 years.I really miss all of you and thank to my dearest one shakir..without him our dreams may not come true.
    salim_i2001@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete