Our Chat Room

Monday, December 28, 2009

PIS 79/80 is here again

Assalamualaikum. Thank God we have found each other again. I must congratulate Shakir (and friends) for initiating this blog. Hope this is the begining of gathering back the scaterred members of PIS 79/80 all over the country. I was alarmed with an sms from Shakir... which led to I calling him. (My turn to surprise him). I couldn't help but laughed n laughed throughout our conversation. Y? Becoz only now he made me laugh... I remember those years in college, he scared me with his real clean image (alim dgn janggut sejemput)... I segan dan x tau nak cakap apa dengan dia. Memangpun, x pernah nampak dia senyum... he looked judgemental. Sekarang Shakir mengaku senyumannya begitu murah sekali..
I met Wan Z once at KK during an official occasion of JPN Sabah. I tegur dia tapi boleh dia x ingat saya? Salah orang ke saya? No! I knew it was Wan Z. At that moment, I came to realise that I might have totally changed, so I don't blame him. So, one of these days, I am going to 'ambush' Wan Z at Unit Maklumat, JPNS. Anyway, Wan.. congratulation for reaching another phase of life...and hopefully, he will become a grandpa soon.
Congratulation to Mr. Mamsine for being somebody at Politeknik. Dgn Mamsine pun I segan juga dulu. I ingat lagi satu ketika di kolej masa directed study waktu malam, Mamsine, Borhanudin, Malik and a few others came with scary image... Mamsine carried a black briefcase (did he wear bush jacket?) and looked very serious, macam businessman underground! Do u still recall that, Mamsine?
I wonder how the rest are doing. Saimah Hasan (my Ikan Kekek director), Mazwin (a real sport girl), Yati Adam (the class monitor), the soft-spoken Nik Azimah, sweet Hamidah, and. etc.. If u guys happen to be in touch with any of our PIS members, please pass them my hp no. 0198209846. Siti Dayang, Lasimie Durod, Nusia Matine, Khor YM and Johnny Goh are reachable to each other though we seldom meet. Edna and Vivian Kah Fo Yun are yet to be tracked down.
Oh ya, Joannes Sigoh and I were both teaching at SMK Tamparuli till he passed away due to liver cancer in 1995 (May he RIP). His eldest daughter turned out to be a bright student and now teaching at the last school her father was teaching at (SMK Tamparuli). Well, life is uncertain... (better be nice).
Bye guys... hoping to find more and all. Mudah-mudahan kita dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki, semoga dapat berkumpul suatu hari nanti. Insya-Allah.

Love and Respect to everyone,
Sharina @ Paulina Majimin

p/s. Any of us has performed 'haj'? Share ur experience, please. (I, myself have not).

5 comments:

  1. Seronok baca your writng.I try to send sms to you but failed,pending(Pukul 3.00 pagi).I'm not brave enough to talk to you,Sharina at that time.I tau you ada banyak peminat. Nanti dia orang pukul saya susah.Kah,kah,kah,kah.Sebenarnya saya nak sangat bercakap dengan Sharina tapi malulah,kah,kah,kah,kah!Kata orang tua-tua malu bertanya sesat jalan malu bercakap melepaslah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam. Thanks for your posting, hopefully more will do so. Ya, Shakir is really a different BEING now, no longer the MAULANA type we used to know, makin tua makin menjadi pulak kawan kita ni! He seems to have all the time to himself - he's the most active on this blog, has the time to meet and call friends, etc, etc - I envy him!

    It's nothing grand Sharina, I am just a humble servant of the govt, not really an achievement pun! Tak tau pulak yg you segan dgn I jugak dulu ... was I not approachable or I did have that unfriendly atmosphere about me? Almost forgotten, but when you mentioned it, the drama rolled back into memory, ha, ha, ha ... we were up to something then, the briefcase I carried was Borhan's and I was wearing a borrowed bushjacket, can't remember what we were really up to but I remembered we ended up on the roof-top of the lecture block till late into the night, Raja Azman was also in the group ... how nice to be young, cheeky and energetic!

    Met Borhan a few months back (didnt meet him since after college), he came over to my house with his family. He has resigned, now a successful agro-entrepreneur in his hometown Karak, Pahang. Fauziah (Kak Chom) and husband Malik, stay nearby and so does our Maulana Shakir but I very seldom meet them. Only recently I meet Shakir quite often. Salim; we were in SMV Sandakan together for 5 yrs and thgen we came back to Penang in 1985, he then went MIA and we lost contact till he came to my office about a month ago. Yati Adam and husband, Razak (Commerce 78/79) we in Kulim, Kedah and have since moved back to Johor, talked to them on the phone but still havent got the chance to meet. Sharifah was also in the same school as Yati in Kulim, went to see her with Shakir then, dont know if she's still there. Bada, is in Baling, Kedah but tak pernah jumpa, all of a sudden received an SMS from him about a forthnight ago. Met Hamidah's hubby, Kamaruddin (SP 79/80)last year, he now with Lembaga Peperiksaan. Met Wan Z in KK last year when I was there, he helped to arrange a meeting package for me at one of the hotels there 2 months later.

    I think we do have haji/hajjah among us, when I visited Mazwin's school website, she's listed as Pn Hjh Che Mazwin Tajuddin.

    Actually in the past few years I was in Sabah quite often on official visits but unfortunately I did not have anyone's number then, really looking forward to meet the PISians again, insyAllah.

    So, Paulina, Dayang & the others as well, if you people happen to be in Semenanjung, the northern part especially, plz do not hesitate to contact me.

    Looking forward to talk to you. Oh yes, one thing Paulina, looking at your photo .... you DO have that pengetua look .... ha, ha.

    Wassalam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kah,kah,kah,kah!Mamsin hena gusta hei.Maulana yelek.Nahee 50% lostakahe.Swadikap.Paulina last time beautiful .Now allready Principal.I agreed with you Mamsin that Paulina DO have that pengetua look.Sekarang taraak takut sama Paulina.Kah,kah,kah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction, bukan "Paulina last time beautiful" but STILL IS, a pretty principal I'd say, kau ni Shakir tak reti tengok ke! Aku minta-minta dan berdoa biar kau kena tukar ke Kota Marudu, Sabah or Paulina tukar ke SM Simpang Empat, Penang jadi bos kau, baru kau tau! Kah3X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yala,yala,yala,Samasa Ana tenjuk itu Faulina tara fakai carminlah.Ante keta STILL IS,a pretty pricipal!Ana satuju sama Antelah.Di Sabe sikulah tida sukup Fagatua.Mana boleh tukaar.You know there 6 secondary schools in Kota Marudu.

    ReplyDelete