Our Chat Room

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lively Blog

Salam,

Just talked to Shakir on the phone, haven't accessed the blog for quite some time, was away for a semi-official trip and then outstation again. Am happy to see the blog I created is lively with postings and comments ... I'd be happier to see postings from more people as we have with comments.

Shakir, nanti bila free sikit, I shall write something on the Bali trip. Kudos to Shakir, he really makes the blog alive 'n kickin'! So, Shakir, life is an evolution, we humans do change; physically, emotionally, habitually, etc,etc ... some for the better, some for the ... Some of us may remain the way we were (attitude, way of life, behaviour, etc, etc - not OUTLOOK though!), so do not be discouraged by these phenomenon, THAT'S LIFE ... go ahead with your good effort; get more old friends to join, find those whom we have long lost contact with and if God permits, we will one day meet .. before we return to the Creator ... I am sure, many out there appreciated your good work.

Hopefully I am still the Mamsin you people used to know, if was friendly/unfriendly then, I am still as I were, if I am jovial/moody then, I am still as I were ... so you guys & gals out there, if you people happened to be somewhere near plz do not hesitate to contact me ... though Shakir selalu kata aku tak jawab call, that's because aku tak perasan, phone selalu on silent mode during office hours ... tapi bila aku realised seldom aku tak returned the call or SMS.

Salim, lama tak sembang dengan hang. Betui ka hang nak migrate ke Dubai/Saudi Arabia lepas retirement, which I understand is coming soon? Hang kata dulu nak balik Penang. Shakir kata hangpa plan nak ke KK somewhere in June, no problem aku join sama, we can fly AirAsia from Penang direct to KK, we do the booking earlier so that we can get cheaper fares. Hangpa juga plan nak pi China ka? Aku dlm perancangan nak ke India somewhere in October, jom kita join sekali la, kita buat gila-gila macam zaman muda-muda dulu ... aku ada tengok movie di HBO channel cerita pasai old friends met, go travelling and buat gila-gila macam zaman muda-muda, it will be good .. jom sapa-sapa nak join, Non hang tak mau ikut ka?

Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. "Anak punai,anak merbak,anak sungai lagikan,ini pula hati orang.Mamsin what you said is very true.Yeh! we are going to Sabah.Hope to see our 'old'friend there,Siti Dayang,Sharina, Zakaria,A.Wahab,our seniour Liasin Kaloh,Hashimah Sadi,Zainuddin. Cadangan yang bagus,kita pergi India. Aku setuju 100%.Mamsin,Salim jangan lupa agak Omar Sate mare hate tauke maggi tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ..my man my trip to Dubai on 15th april.just for a short trip.I will be back soon.looking forward for other trips to China and India..I already discussed with Tuan Shakir to book flight ticket ealier for a good bargain.Further trip to India will be end of the year.A valid passport is essential.Those interested to join should inform us ealier.Let's be together as in our old days.I agreed with you mamsin before we meet our creator.We really miss you all ......PIS!!

    ReplyDelete